In this all-encompassing book on menstruation and puberty for young girls and teenagers, the author gifts her readers with the much needed counsel, priceless guidance, detailed explanations of the Sacred Law rulings, and simplified medical details that every child and parent must know. Coming of Age: A Muslim Girl’s Guide is every girl’s secret diary to the ins and outs of what really happens to her physically, emotionally, and socially as she nears and experiences menstruation and puberty. Adorned with funny stories and real-life experiences that any woman could relate to, this book is a treasure for young girls and a lifesaver for Muslim parents who are looking for advice on this valuable, yet taboo topic.
Coming of Age: A Muslim Girl’s Guide is an easy to use, comprehensive companion to add to the thoughtful discussion to girls and their change in life as puberty sets in.
- Content pages easy for girls to navigate though and index pages that they find most beneficial
- Clear, large font
- Colorful, decorative and feminine appealing pages
- Heartfelt, relate able, funny stories relating to coming of age and experiences like your own
- Question and answer section with candor and compassion
- A religious resource for sharia rulings regarding tuhur, fasting, praying and mahram/non mahram relations
- Tips, advise and wisdom in relation to sharia and ethnic practices
- Full explanation and guide to menstruation and it’s sharia rulings including guides, calendars and common concerns and questions
- Interactive activities including word games and puzzles to keep her engaged in the lessons taught