About The Book
You know Muhammad (PBUH) as a messenger, military general, political leader, husband, and friend. Now embark on this unique journey as you discover the Prophet (PBUH) as a role model and a mentor.
This book explores the life of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from the perspective of some of his special followers – the children.
In this book the readers will learn how the Prophet (PBUH) nurtured and trained the children around him by:
• Building emotional security and trust.
• Helping children connect to Islamic beliefs such as Allah, the Hereafter, and the Quran.
• Building positive associations with the worship of Allah.
• Developing good morals and admirable behavior.
• Teaching them how to manage sexual desires as they get older.
• Encouraging them to be social and active members of their community.
With practical tips and touching narratives, Hesham Al-Awadi guides the reader through the methods the Prophet used to tackle the complex challenges children face.
About The Author
Hesham Al-Awadi is Professor of History at the American University of Kuwait. He was a lecturer in Modern Middle East Politics at the Institute of Arab and Islamic Studies and Visiting Scholar at George Washington University. His books include ‘Muhammad (PBUH): How He Can Make You Extraordinary (2016)”.